LoyLap is an Irish Fintech company focused on providing an integrated suite of mobile and online payment tools that help Merchants give their customers the best in class experience.
LoyLap is seeking a Sales Associate for a 12-month Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave for the North American market. After experiencing considerable growth in the North American Market, there is a potential that this will convert to a permanent contract.
You will join a team dedicated to helping you learn the B2B software sales profession, develop subject-matter expertise in payments, and kick-start your career. We promote from within and consider this role a stepping-stone to a Sales Consultancy position or the opportunity to expand into other roles at LoyLap.
A typical day in the life of the successful candidate would involve engaging with new leads, seeking to understand if LoyLap is the right fit, communicating effectively with merchants about how our service matches their needs, and booking follow-up meetings or demonstrations to secure the sale.
Responsibilities of the role include:
● Engage inbound inquiries by running discovery calls to collect critical information.
● Achieve monthly sales targets for New Customers.
● Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
● Create a great first impression for our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint.
● Effectively partner with and work across the sales team.
● Foster knowledgeable and engaging conversations over the phone and video calls.
● Create and nurture healthy pipeline management to achieve your goals.
● Must have +1 year of Sales/Business Development experience in consultative sales and be comfortable calling and emailing warm leads.
● Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets.
● Ability to understand customer pain points requirements and match those needs to LoyLap’s product suite.
● Strong and professional communication skills and the ability to create rapport – written and verbal.
● Promotes a strong sense of urgency and creates clear calls to action
● Acts with autonomy ownership and is a self-starter.
● Creative problem-solving approach and ability to identify new ideas for both LoyLap’s clients and the business itself.
● Driven, resilient, multi-tasker, team-oriented with a strong desire to work in sales.
● Experience using the following tools would be advantageous: HubSpot and Google Suite.
● Experience selling to SMEs in the hospitality and retail businesses, and knowledge of payments and the POS ecosystems is desirable but not essential.
● $50-$56K range base salary, depending on experience
● +$70K On Target Earnings (Uncapped potential)
● A rewarding job where you can see the positive impact of your work by helping merchants run their businesses more effectively.
● Freedom to work remotely, with occasional travel across Canada required, in time
● Small team where you will learn & lead by example
● A path to progression into a rewarding 360° sales role
● A chance to change the face of payments & small business
Equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract